Sunday, April 17, 2011

Last 6 months cont.

We love Christmas time in our family, and had a great one this year. It was fun to have Casen be old enough to enjoy his first Christmas. Aubrey was so cute about everything and how excited she was! We wrote many letters to Santa, and had to visit him a few times as her list would grow and change :)




Here are my beautiful children in their Christmas outfits...

I couldn't believe that a year had came and went so quickly! My sweet boy is already one! We played at Kangaroo Zoo and he loved it!



Here are a couple of his one year pictures, he is so handsome...just look at those eyes!

We had a great time bowling for my birthday...I am getting old. It will be weird being 30 next year!




Valentine's Day. Aub loved making Valentines for all her friends, and even wrote her name on them by herself.